Wednesday 7 March 2012

Camp by Ziyaad

Something I liked about camp was the Rafts because it taught me to use teamwork and confidence, which helped build up my confidence. I also like the Water Slide because I was like a super fast Cheetah on the water.
Wow the chef was a great cook.
The things I didn't like was the Balance Island and Kayaking. In both of those activities I was like a monkey falling in the water.
Finaly lets get to my changes. These would be using my manners all the time. I learnt that you should listen to all instructions when doing different activities. This is to keep you safe.
I really enjoyed camp.

4 comments:

  1. Hi you really enjoyed camp didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not really I didn't go to camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same i really didn't like the balance island too that monkey falling in the water was funny.

    ReplyDelete