Monday 5 March 2012

Camp By Zian

My highlight for camp was the Water Slide. I liked the Water Slide because you feel like you are getting slapped in the face when you hit the water.
My low light for camp was leaving camp after the lovely week. I enjoyed our last lunch at camp which was pizza. I am going to miss Chosen Valley!
The changes I would make at camp is that I would like to have more snack times and also I would like to have more time in my cabin with my friends.
Camp was lots of fun.

11 comments:

  1. MORE snack times. I think you got fed every 2 hours at camp!! How often do you need to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really enjoy camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zian its peaches and I got to say true that we had to eat alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zian why do you eat so much food

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi zian that is true that we get slapped in the face when we hit the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeh Shridhanjily is right you do eat alot

    ReplyDelete