Monday 5 March 2012

Camp by Stephen

I liked all the activities at camp but I like Kayaking and Archery the most because on the kayaks I got to rest and on the Archery course I got to shoot stuff.
The activity I disliked the most was Trolleys and Water Confidence Course because on the Water Confidence Course I got rope burns and lots of them. On the Trolleys I crashed 3 times and the 3rd time I flipped off the trolley, it hurt a lot.
To be honest the only thing I would change would be the size of the cabin and the mattress on the beds. The mattress was really squeaky and very unconfortable to sleep on.
I really enjoyed camp.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah the mattress's were VERY squeaky Stephen. And the teachers move alot in their beds at night,so they kept me awake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi me to I do like the Water Confidence Course but I really like the Trolleys:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I flip off the trolleys and I brused my legs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would change the size of the cabin too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cabins were so small we could hardly fit in them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same i want to go back to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. same i liked the achery to

    ReplyDelete