Tuesday 6 March 2012

Camp by Ayush

Last week I went to camp for the first time and it was cool. I really liked the Trolleys and the Archery. I only kind of liked the Balance Island. the scary part of camp was that I had to go to the toilets in the middle of the night all by myself. Not cool man!
I thought that Technology challenge would be Technology and more about computers and things but it wasn't. It was all about making things.
The funny part about camp was the first night and I think it was in the middle of the night and all I could hear was snoring coming from others.
I really enjoyed spending time with my friends and being able to do fun things with them.

5 comments:

  1. Hi sound like you really enjoy camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Ayush and hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was fun and i liked it to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you really scard at nite

    ReplyDelete