Wednesday 7 March 2012

Camp by Sonali

Hi everyone, here are all the things I liked about camp. First of all I loved the Trolleys. It was fast and fun. It was my first time trying it so it was a bit scary but then it was fun.
My second favourite activity was the Flying Fox. We had to travel across the pond on the Flying Fox and lean back so that we didn't hit the rope onto our face.
My third favourite was Kayaking because I learnt how to push through the water with my paddle and turn left and right, move forward and backwards and control the Kayak.
I really enjoyed my time at camp.

7 comments:

  1. great story i really like the kayaking it was my first favorite activity!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonali you really tried all the activity only the Water Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okey? sorry to ask but who are?
      lol

      Delete
  3. nice story sonali i hope you know who i am?
    clue: your my best friend<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool Sonali well done! I went in the water slide it was so cool and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you scared at first when you tried the trolleys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! IT WAS MY FRIST TIME DOING IT SO IT WAS A BIT SCARY

      Delete