Monday 5 March 2012

Camp by Aria

For our year 6 camp we had to do 11 activities. We all had to be in cabin groups and we needed cabin numbers. We had a parent in our cabin with us. My favourite activity was the Kayaks because I learnt how to paddle and we had a fun challenge. When our activities were finished we had a cold drink, some fruit and two biscuits. Some times we got to have free time on the playground, field and in our cabins. When we went back to school we went into the VW room and waited for our parents to come and pick us up. We all had a tiring day.
Camp was heaps of fun.

6 comments:

  1. I love camp!! It is always fun!! but tiring too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! isn't it:D

      Delete
    2. yeah! i know it was really fun:P

      Delete
    3. hi aria i loved camp it was the best day in my life and i am sure that you liked it else well:D

      Delete
  2. I hope you had fun at camp Aria the activites you did sound fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they all were so fun! I really enjoyed them.

      Delete