Monday 21 May 2012

Thank you!

Dear Mrs Compston,
Thank you for letting myself and others do the after school learning program called SSC. SSC means Study Support Centre.
I am really enjoying this time to learn and try new things. My favourite activity is the Word Power one.
Thank you again for this opportunity.

Dear Mrs vanWijk,
Thank you for helping the Study Support Centre on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's.
It is really great to have your help during this time.
Thank you.

Dear Mrs Trail,
Thank you for helping my group and I with understanding how to write compound and complex sentences.


From Jada

5 comments:

  1. Sherryl Compston21 May 2012 at 15:25

    Dear Jada I am delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time in the SSC.I think that we are lucky to have Mrs Peris because she prepare exciting activities for us all.
    Thanks for your letter.
    Sherryl Compston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jada,
    Thank you for the lovely note. I am enjoying helping you and your group to learn, and love the way you all concentrate and work so hard. I enjoy the lovely sense of humour you bring to our lessons.
    Love
    Mrs Traill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonali and Peaches22 May 2012 at 11:37

    Hey Jada it looks like your enjoying your time at the SSC I hope you learn lots of new things and enjoy your self from your best friend Sonali and me peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonali and peaches for writing that comment it is very cool that you care about what i do and see u later

      p.s your best friend jada

      Delete
  4. Hello Jada, I am always happy to help where I can. I am glad that you are enjoying this time in the Centre and I am sure you will take away and use the lessons you have learned.
    See you after school.
    from Mrs van Wijk

    ReplyDelete